Saturday, January 25, 2020

Thank You Elephant Shaker

Almost 4 years since my last post. Wow how things have changed. If there are any of my past followers still following, thank you!! I'm so sorry for the long, LONG absence. I have had some crazy things happening in my life which I will probably share in some future posts. I haven't been crafting much if at all in that time but I'm slowly getting back into it and I'm hoping to make it a regular part of my life again. I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but I no longer am. It is possible I may become one again in the future but just not right now. I will still continue to use their products because I do love them but I have also found some other products which I enjoy using. Having been away from crafting for so long it was real hard to find some inspiration. I took a trip over to My Favorite Things to see what their blog challenge was and I decided to play along. This was a sketch challenge. Sketch challenges are great because they give you the bones of your card layout and you go from there. This was their sketch:


Pretty basic sketch but millions of possibilities to it. Which was great for me because I needed something basic that I could take in any direction to get my creative juices flowing again. 

I had ordered a few stamp sets from My Favorite Things a few months back that I hadn't even opened yet. One of which was these adorable elephants. I just felt like I had to use them. I had also really been wanting to make a shaker card as I had bought so many shaker toppings about 2 years ago from Queen & Co. while I was at a scrapbook expo and haven't gotten to use yet. 



So all in all I was really happy with making this card as I was able to use my adorable elephants and shaker toppings. Pretty happy with how this turned out considering its the first one I've made in a long, long time.

I also entered this card into the ModSquadChallenge as there challenge was to use an animal themed stamp set. Can't wait to make something else and share with you. Hope to see you soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment