Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Less is More Week 124 Theme

 This weeks theme challenge at Less is More is hexagons.
I've just recently found this blog challenge from the UK. Hopefully they won't mind if I play along. :)

So... Here's my entry:

 
Since the embossed hexagons looked so much like honeycomb to me, I added bees. Aren't they cute?
 
Unfortunately none of the products used on this card are Stampin' Up! products. All items were purchased at JoAnns or Michael's Craft Stores. The hexagon embossing folder is by Cuttlebug. The bee and flower embellishments are by Jolee's and the swirly stamp is from the Garden Party stamp set by My Little Shoe Box.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Stephanie~

3 comments:

  1. It's great to have you play on with us... and your card is just fab!
    Thanks so much and see you next time, but we would like you to remove the Word Verification from your blog to make commenting easier, please & thanks!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I hade that. I just removed it. :) Thanks!

      Delete